Monday, May 23, 2011

Edel Window Shopping

Edel Window Shopping
Remember this post about the Edelweiss by Sarah contest to win the Luther? Well, I've finally completed my second storyboard entry.  Last time I went waaaaaaay over the top with Louboutin heels, a clutch and jacket priced over a grand each (!), and diamond earrings so expensive I can't even bring myself to type the figure. I haven't become Queen or found any secret documents identifying the Husband as a prince since then, so for this round I decided to be realistic.

I entitled it "Edel Window Shopping" because I'm an English nerd like that {Idle, Edel-weiss...get it? No? Darn...} and because at the moment, all I'm doing is window shopping for these lovelies. But if I were to win the Luther, I'd celebrate by buying myself those darling brogues, the rose earrings, and some rouge for my lips. I might even be so excited I'd spring for the pricey clutch. I love the color it adds. And I'd definitely hope to find them all in one place in such an shabby chic shop.

But I'd settle for the internet :)  Wish me bonne chance*!

Edel Window Shopping by Rue Ceri 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Bonne chance = Good luck!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...