Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blanc, Blanche, White...and a Frenchy Announcement

Skirt: Express via Gabes / Blouse: F21 / Heels: J Crew via DownEast / Belt: J Crew final sale / Bag: Deux Lux via TJ Maxx / Necklace: Second Hand Brighton / Watch: Anne Klein

Yes, this is my third post in a row wearing mono white. I'm pretty sure my obsession has reached Take 5 levels. I'm very exclusive when it comes to candy bars. None other can beat chocolate/caramel/peanut butter/peanut wrapped pretzels.

Meanwhile, I've got some exciting news. { You craving that candy bar yet? } I'm teaming up with Frenchy over at Le Chateau des Fleurs to do a style post once a month.

Please excuse me whilst I pick myself up off the floor. I just made real deal partners with a real deal Frenchy, who even calls herself Frenchy. I'm ridiculously excited about this little venture.

For my very first post, I'm going to be talking about recycling summer whites for fall, with some fall trends to make it work. Here's how I restyled my outfit from up top for cooler weather:

Skirt: Express via Gabes / Blouse: F21 / Sweater: AE clearance ($8!) / Blazer: Consigned Michael Kors / Shoes: Blowfish clearance / Watch: Fossil

Check out 3 more examples over here at Le Chateau des Fleurs!

P.S. I just got that sweater not too long ago on the take an extra 40% off clearance rack.  My guess is that they're clearing out last winter's items before this winter. There are some sweet deals going on right now :)

6 comments:

Gracey the Giant said...

Gorgeous monochromatic look. I love the pop of blue from the shoes!

Jenny said...

I love the blue accessories, you look great! I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style linky party :)

Jenny said...

P.S. I'm now following your cute blog :)

pretty little things said...

you have great style! just discovered you blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! : )

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Bridgette Nicole said...

I am your newest follower! Love the white on white, it looks so good on you! Why not do it a lot?

Love your blog, can't wait to see more!
-Bridgette
bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

so cute & classy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...