Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm no longer bothering to call these "interludes"...


Just a bitty post to do a bit of groveling and let you know I'm still here. So very sorry for the hiatus. My class reunion back East was fabulous. It was such fun to see my old friends! There's a little peeksie above of the absolutely brilliant Edelweiss dress I won and wore. I felt oh so classy and elegant in my silk sheath. Like I should've worn little gloves with pearl buttons. Europe didn't leave the Husband with enough vacay to come with me, so we'll do this dress justice with some nicer shots soon. Anyhow, the very day I returned home I began work. Teachers are waaaay busy at the beginning of the school year. Especially charter school teachers. Who are teaching a new subject for the first time. And teaching four different courses (eek!) So I'm afraid my posts will be a bit sporadic for a while. At least till I get settled into my new job. But I will finish posting this Europe trip & 30x30 eventually!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging is supposed to be fun.Don't worry about. Nobody except you notices. Deep Breath and Live and then blog.

Barbara said...

I agree, blogging should be fun. You'll get to it when you get to it! Your reunion sounds looks like it was fun!

Grammy Goodwill said...

That dress looks fabulous. Don't worry about blogging. I know how busy teachers are at this time of the year. And four preps? ugh

Siouxzy said...

Oh my goodness you look gorgeous! Good luck with school.

Jaime said...

Beautiful Cassi!! I love your hair and especially your shoes. So glad your back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...